Monday, February 21, 2011

Meringue!

The Lemon-Gingersnap Mini Meringues are finished, and I think everyone is happy with this recipe. The plate is nearly gone! In the future, I think the meringues should be piped not quite as high, but that is nit-picking at this point (and don't worry, I was the one to pipe them out, so I am not offending anyone here). Regina worked on her piping skills this time, as Kate sandwiched them together (did I tell you that Kate has bad-ass assembly line sklils??). Drool away!

Regina and Kate and the Lemon-Gingersnap Mini Meringues
On a lighter note, the coffee pot is broken. While I am not a coffee drinker and could care less otherwise, this has caused quite a stir with the troops. We have resorted to "brewing" coffee using a Pyrex measuring cup and a double-mesh strainer. Apparently, desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'll go have a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment